Come and enjoy a unique experience
Enjoy the beauty of the star-lit lake from your canoe
it’s an unusual and unforgettable experience sailing on the tranquil Aureilhan lake by lantern light.
Enjoy the beauty of the lake at night as a couple, with your family or friends !
Accessible to all this supervised canoe trip will give an air of adventure to your holidays…
16 € / Adult – 11€ / Child
(Each canoe holds 2 adults + 1 child)
- Open in July and August
July : Thursday 14 th and 21 st
August : Thursday 4th – 11th – 18th – 25th
Start time: 10pm
Duration: 1 hour
- Be able to swim
- Be over 6 years old
- Wear a life jacket (compulsory)
- Respect nature (everyone is responsible for their own rubbish)
Meeting point at 9.45pm at the Mimizan Watersport Centre reception (wooden hut).You will leave your car here.
- We will provide you with life jackets, paddles and a waterproof container.
- After a briefing, you will set off on the crossing of the lake.
- Our canoes are designed for 2 adults and one child (in the middle).They are stable robust,easy to handle and unsinkable .
- Wearing closed shoes is recommended
- Make sure your glasses are secure
- Put your mobile phone in the watertight container
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Information and booking :
Opposite Mimizan golf course on the way to Ste Eulalie en Born/Biscarrosse
Tél: 05 58 82 41 82
Requests for groups of eight or more
Contact us directly on +33 (0)5 58 09 03 51