COME AND ENJOY A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Enjoy the beauty of the star-lit lake from your canoe: it’s an unusual and unforgettable experience sailing on the tranquil Aureilhan lake by lantern light.
Enjoy the beauty of the lake at night as a couple,with your family or friends!
Accessible to all this supervised canoe trip will give an air of adventure to your holidays.
17 € / Adult- 12€ / Child
- Open in July and August
July : 13 -27
August : 10-17-24
Start time : 10 pm
Duration : 1 hour
- Be able to swim
- Be over 6 years old
- Wear a life jacket( compulsory)
- Respect nature ( everyone is responsible for their own rubbish)
- Meeting point at 9.45pm at the mimizan watersports centre reception(wooden hut).You leave your car here.
- We will provide you with life jackets, paddles and a waterproof container.
- After a briefing,you will set off on the crossing of the lake.
- Our canoes are designed for 2 adults and one child ( in the middle).They are stable,robust, easy to handle and unsinkable.
- wearing closed shoes is recommended
- Make sure your glasses are secure
- Put your mobile phone in the watertight container.
Follow us on social media
Opposite Mimizan golf course, on the way to Ste Eulalie en Born/Biscarrosse
Phone: 05 58 82 41 82