SUNRISE IN A CANOE
COME AND SHARE A LANDES SNACK IN FRONT OF THE SUNRISE
In the early morning lignt come and discover our lake in a new light.
Paddle gently to admire the beauty of the sunrise on the lake of Mimizan: magical moments.
A sunrise to share with your family or friends!
Accessible to all, this supervised walk will give an air of adventure and conviviality to your holidays.
24€ duration 1h30
- Limited seating
- Boat with 2 seats
- Schedule 6:30 am – 8:00 am
- RDV 6.15 am at the Mimizan Nautical Centre
Juily : 20
August : 10-18
- Be able to swim
- Be over 6 years old
- Wear a life jacket (compulsory)
- Respect nature (everyone is responsible for their own waste)
Meeting point at the Mimizan Nautical Centre at 6.15 am and presentation at the reception (wooden hut). You will leave your car on site.
- We will equip you with life jackets, paddles and waterproof canisters
- After a briefing, you will embark for the lake crossing.
- Our canoes are designed for 2 adults and one child (in the middle). They are stable, robust, easy to handle and unsinkable.
- Wearing closed shoes is recommended
- Fasten your glasses
- Put your mobile phone in the waterproof container.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Information and booking :
Opposite Mimizan golf course on the way to Ste Eulalie en Born/Biscarrosse
Tél: 05 58 82 41 82
Requests for groups of eight or more
Contact us directly on +33 (0)5 58 09 03 51